Get the right people on your team
We assist you in determining if an individual is a good fit for an employment opportunity (external hire or internal promotion.) We use the PXT Select™ assessment.
How it works:
- With our assistance, the client selects a job profile that corresponds to the job you are filling. We have thousands of job profiles to choose from. Profiles can be customized to take into consideration the job as it is performed in your organization.
- The job candidate takes a half-hour online assessment that evaluates the candidate in three areas:
- Thinking skills
- Job-related behaviors
- Occupational interests
- The client receives a clearly written report that shows the candidate’s fit to the job in percentage terms.
- If more than one candidate is assessed, the client receives a report that shows all of the candidates’ fit to the job in percentage terms.
- The report to the client features tailored interview questions and tips on “what to listen for” based on that candidate’s assessment — so the client spends interview time on what really matters.
- Report should be used for no more than one-third of the hiring decision — the other two-thirds may consist of the results of interviews, reference checks and other parts of the hiring process.
- We work to ensure you an enjoyable, seamless process that adds value at every step.
Get the people in the “right seats” on your team
In the business classic “Good To Great: Why Come Companies Make the Leap … and Others Don’t” (2011) author Jim Collins stresses the importance of getting “the right people on the bus,” and each person in “the right seat” — in other words, employing people who fit well in your organization, doing what they do best.
It’s important to assemble the right balance of personal attributes when putting your team together.
Team Development Services assesses the individuals on your team to create a team profile of its thinking styles, behaviors, and occupational interests. This gives you a clear picture of your team’s strengths and weaknesses so that you can manage more confidently and take actions consistent with high-performance teamwork.
We invite you to contact us to discuss the current challenges and opportunities facing your team in 2018.